Electronics technician for automation technology (m/f/d)
- You will have completed your school education with at least a secondary school leaving certificate by the time you start your training
- You are interested in electrotechnical contexts and have ideally been able to gain initial insights in this area through internships
- You can work both in a team and independently and always maintain an overview
- You have a good command of language
- You are committed, responsible and have a pronounced hands-on mentality
Start of training
- The apprenticeship starts in September 2022
- The training regularly lasts three years, a shortening is possible
We offer you
- Multifaceted training in which you will learn all electrical engineering tasks
- Regular feedback meetings to develop your professional and personal skills
- Good team spirit between trainees and students, which is promoted by regular trainee events
- Travel allowance and a holiday and Christmas bonus in accordance with the collective agreement
- One-off training bonus if you complete your training well to very well
- Employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the corporate-benefits.de benefits programme
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the address or post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-2343
Fax: +49 7181 8003-72343
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
Bekleidungswerk GmbH & Co. KG
Ms Alena Tschullik
SOUGHT-AFTER TRAINING AND STUDY COURSES
We offer apprenticeships and degree courses in the fields of design, textiles and clothing (e.g. clothing technology, textile management, etc.) as well as various commercial or business management apprenticeships and degree courses.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply by post or e-mail with your complete application documents - an informative covering letter with a curriculum vitae in tabular form as well as your most recent certificates.
Haven't found a suitable position? Then simply send us your unsolicited application.