Wer hart arbeitet, verdient auch beste Workwear. Seit 1956 setzen wir von KÜBLER alles daran, dass unsere Arbeitskleidung ihre Träger in jeder Hinsicht fördert. Inspiriert von den Herausforderungen des Arbeitsalltags verfolgen wir die Vision, außergewöhnliche Produkte zu entwickeln, die körperliche Vorgänge gezielt unterstützen. Mit Erfolg, schließlich gehört KÜBLER zu den führenden Workwear-Anbietern branchenweit.
Head of IT (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for, design and develop the IT department with a team of a total of five employees.
- You are an advisor to the management team and the executive board regarding IT relevant issues.
- You optimise the existing IT structure and actively manage the introduction of new IT systems.
- You plan, budget and monitor IT needs and IT investments.
- You identify new technologies and digital challenges and derive opportunities for the company from them.
- You are responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient IT operation of the KÜBLER application landscapes.
- You manage and plan IT projects in terms of quality, resources, time and costs and are responsible for overall project management.
- You support interdisciplinary projects with IT relevance.
Requirements and knowledge
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or business administration with an IT focus or a comparable professional training in the field of IT with a corresponding additional qualification.
- You have already gained several years of relevant professional experience in a corresponding position, ideally in the area of IT project management.
- You bring IT expertise and distinctive knowledge in the administration of IT landscapes and operating systems .
- You have several years of management experience or project management experience.
- You are characterised by an independent, structured, results-oriented and pragmatic way of working.
- You have a strong service orientation as well as teamwork and communication skills.
- You act in a trustworthy and holistic entrepreneurial manner.
- A secure job in an industry-leading and future-oriented family business
- Independent and responsible work in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Numerous employee benefits including employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the corporate-benefits.de benefits programme
- Contribution to the company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- As soon as possible
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the address or post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-36
Fax: +49 7181 8003-736
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
or by post to:
Mrs. Yvonne Hegele