Wer hart arbeitet, verdient auch beste Workwear. Seit 1956 setzen wir von KÜBLER alles daran, dass unsere Arbeitskleidung ihre Träger in jeder Hinsicht fördert. Inspiriert von den Herausforderungen des Arbeitsalltags verfolgen wir die Vision, außergewöhnliche Produkte zu entwickeln, die körperliche Vorgänge gezielt unterstützen. Mit Erfolg, schließlich gehört KÜBLER zu den führenden Workwear-Anbietern branchenweit.
Sales Manager (m/f/d) in the Kübler Clean@Work division (rescue service)
- You are responsible for the acquisition and retention of new customers as well as the development and expansion of our new product segment of rescue services.
- You visit, support and advise laundries, rescue services and other organisations and take part in trade fairs and conferences.
- You carry out strategic target group management with the definition of suitable industry and customer (groups).
- You support our customers in sales talks with their end customers.
- You coordinate the acceptance of projects in coordination with the relevant internal specialist departments and prepare the corresponding offers on the basis of calculations and price agreements.
- You advise and train internal and external users with regard to the product technical and normative properties of our rescue service line.
Requirements and knowledge
- You have successfully completed commercial or clothing technical training.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in a comparable position in sales and ideally have experience in the area of rescue services.
- You have basic knowledge of textile and workwear technology as well as knowledge of standards, laws and regulations with regard to workwear, protective clothing and rescue service clothing. knowledge and experience in the area of clothing for rescue services is also desirable
- You are confident in using the current MS Office programmes and an ERP system.
- You communicate confidently and assertively in German and English.
- You work in a team-oriented, cooperative and results-oriented manner.
- You have a quick perception, are self-initiated, analytical and systematic.
- You have a class B driving licence.
- A secure job in an industry-leading and future-oriented family business
- Independent and responsible work in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Company car also for private use
- Employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the benefits programme from corporate-benefits.de
- Company pension scheme on request
- As soon as possible
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the address or post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-36
Fax: +49 7181 8003-736
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
or by post to:
Mrs. Yvonne Hegele