Features of our category PPE III cut protection trousers:
- Certified according to EN 381-5 Cut protection
- New models additionally according to EN ISO 11393-2 Cut protection
- Protection against cuts with hand-held chainsaws
- Cut protection class 1 (20 m/s chain speed)
- Repeated conformity assessment by external body
Durable materials as a quality feature - our cut protection trousers are made up of several layers of fabric.
The protective effect of cut-resistant work trousers is based on their special structure. Basically, they consist of an outer shell and an inner fabric. Between them is the actual protective insert, which consists of several loosely woven threads. These are fine and yet extremely tear-resistant. When a rotating saw touches the trousers, it first cuts through the outer fabric. Then it hits the fibres of the protective layer, which, thanks to their loose structure, come loose and wrap around the drive wheel. In fractions of a second, the saw blade comes to a stop.