Wer hart arbeitet, verdient auch beste Workwear. Seit 1956 setzen wir von KÜBLER alles daran, dass unsere Arbeitskleidung ihre Träger in jeder Hinsicht fördert. Inspiriert von den Herausforderungen des Arbeitsalltags verfolgen wir die Vision, außergewöhnliche Produkte zu entwickeln, die körperliche Vorgänge gezielt unterstützen. Mit Erfolg, schließlich gehört KÜBLER zu den führenden Workwear-Anbietern branchenweit.
Head of Finance Controlling (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for, design and develop the Finance Controlling department with a team of seven employees.
- You carry out monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and prepare reports, analyses and target/actual comparisons
- You are an advisor to the management team and the executive board regarding finance and controlling relevant issues
- You are responsible for carrying out the annual planning, preparing and carrying out calculations, business evaluations and following up investment projects.
- You control and monitor liquidity and key figures in the area of finance and controlling.
- You are responsible for the budget and external reporting in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and independently manage communication with banks, auditors and the external tax office.
- You further optimise the processes and structures with a focus on IT-supported reporting.
Requirements and knowledge
- You have a successful degree in economics (focus: controlling, finance and accounting) or a comparable qualification.
- You can draw on several years of relevant professional experience in financial accounting or controlling and have already successfully led a team in this area.
- You have been responsible for the preparation of financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and have in-depth knowledge of accounting, balance sheet preparation and tax law.
- You are experienced in the use of ERP systems or IT financial systems and have ideally already been actively involved in the introduction of IT solutions in the area of finance and controlling
- You think and act in an entrepreneurial manner, have a high level of numerical understanding and strong conceptual skills.
- You combine the reliability and trustworthiness required for this position with the ability to convince people and bring them along.
- Secure job in an industry-leading and future-oriented family business
- Independent and responsible work in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the corporate-benefits.de benefits programme
- Company pension scheme on request
- As soon as possible
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the address or post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-36
Fax: +49 7181 8003-736
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
or by post to:
Mrs. Yvonne Hegele