PREMASTER / TRAINEE IN MARKETING (M/F/D) - FOCUS ON MEDIA DESIGN
Bachelor's degree in the bag and now what?
With the KÜBLER PreMaster Programme you have the opportunity to gain 9-12 months of work experience before you complete your Master's degree.
The KÜBLER PreMaster Programme is a two-stage qualification programme that includes a company phase and a study phase:
- Company phase: After successfully completing your bachelor's degree, you will work for approximately 9-12 months in the company's Human Resources / HR department, where you will gain your first professional experience. During this time, you will independently apply for a Master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences of your choice.
- Study phase: After you have completed the company phase, you should start a Master's programme after 2 months at the latest. During your Master's degree, you have the opportunity to continue working for us as a student trainee (m/f/d).
- You support the marketing department with operational, strategic and organisational marketing activities. You take over the planning, control and further development of marketing projects
- You support the planning and organisation of trade fairs as well as company events and functions
- You work closely with external agencies/service providers and take part in related appointments (e.g. photo shoots, meetings, workshops, etc.)
- You are responsible for the procurement, disposition and design of advertising materials
- You are involved in the creative planning, design and implementation of print media as well as sales and product documentation (e.g. advertisements, advertising copy, brochures, notices, POS material, packaging, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- You are a committed Bachelor's graduate (m/f/d) in marketing, media design, media science, graphic design or a comparable course of study
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint and are confident in using Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- You have excellent communication skills (German and English ) as well as spelling skills and very good verbal expression skills with pleasure in formulating
- You are a problem solver and like to work independently, structured as well as carefully and are characterised by a pronounced hands-on mentality
- You are creative, have a will to shape things and have very good time and organisation management skills
- First work experience in a future-oriented family business, which will make you even more attractive for the job market
- Extensive insights into the marketing department and cooperation with neighbouring departments
- Independent and responsible work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Development and creative opportunities
- Employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the corporate-benefits.de benefits programme
- As soon as possible
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the following address or by post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-2362
Fax: +49 7181 8003-72362
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
or by post to:
Mrs Suzana Makaus