WORKING STUDENT (M/F/D) IN THE FIELD OF MARKETING - FOCUS ON MEDIA DESIGN
Would you like to be financially secure during your studies and apply your theoretical skills in practice? Then apply to us as a working student.
As a working student (m/f/d), you will be involved in the day-to-day business under the guidance of experienced employees and independently take on a wide range of activities. This will give you many new impressions and your first professional experience.
- You plan and design print media as well as sales and product documents and implement these
- You write advertising texts and integrate them into the various media and marketing documents
- You are responsible for the planning, procurement and design of advertising materials
- You are involved in the planning and implementation of marketing projects
- You support the marketing department in all operational and organisational marketing activities
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- You are a committed student (m/f/d) in marketing, media design, media science, graphic design or a comparable course of study
- You have very good MS Office skills and are confident in using the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially the programmes InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You communicate confidently and assertively in German and English
- You are creative and enjoy formulating texts in which you can use your linguistic expressiveness and your spelling skills
- You like to work creatively and independently as well as structured and carefully
- A comprehensive induction and initial work experience in a future-oriented family business
- Extensive insights into the marketing department and cooperation with neighbouring departments
- Independent work in a motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Development and creative opportunities
- Employee discounts on the entire KÜBLER Workwear product range
- Employee discounts through the corporate-benefits.de benefits programme
The prerequisite for working as a student trainee is that you are enrolled at a college/university (
). Please enclose your current certificate of enrolment with your application.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- The duration is at least 6 months
- The range of hours is between 10-20 hours per week
- Home office is temporarily possible, but not permanent (please consider the distance of your residence to the location Plüderhausen)
ApplicationHave we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents by e-mail or post to the following address or by post to the address below.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-2362
Fax: +49 7181 8003-72362
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO:
or by post to:
Mrs Suzana Makaus