DHBW student (m/f/d) for the course of study BWL-Digital Commerce Management
The study programme covers commercial-business tasks such as marketing, human resources, finance and accounting, controlling, materials management, logistics and project management. In the BWL-Digital Commerce Management degree programme, students learn not only about the information technology challenges, but in particular about the diverse business requirements and are able to understand, analyse and use new technologies for commerce adapted to the respective target group.
- Affinity for business processes in the context of e-commerce as well as strong organisational and analytical skills
- High level of self-motivation, willingness to learn and hands-on mentality
- High degree of teamwork, communication skills and assertiveness
- General or subject-linked university entrance qualification or technical college entrance qualification including aptitude test for university studies
- Relevant internships desirable
Start of studies
- The study programme begins in October 2021
- The standard period of study is three years
- Theory and practical phases alternate every three months
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) Heidenheim
YOUR CONTACT PERSON:
Fon: +49 7181 8003-2343
Fax: +49 7181 8003-72343
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Bekleidungswerk GmbH & Co KG
Ms Alena Tschullik
SOUGHT-AFTER TRAINING AND STUDY COURSES
We offer apprenticeships and degree courses in the fields of design, textiles and clothing (e.g. clothing technology, textile management, etc.) as well as various commercial or business management apprenticeships and degree courses.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply by post or e-mail with your complete application documents - an informative covering letter with a curriculum vitae in tabular form as well as your most recent certificates.
Haven't found a suitable position? Then simply send us your unsolicited application.